According to Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Dear Mr. / Mrs. ,We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of individual and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.According to the law, this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and directness and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the law. No.196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information provied will be used for the following purposes: Commercial and Internal Use
2. The data will be handled in the following manner: Computerized
3. The conferment of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequences
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The holder of the processing is: Ibizabnb.com
6. The manager can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with
Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your convenience: Legislative Decree No.196/2003, Article 7
– Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible way.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing ;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations of which at the letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for direct selling or for carrying out of market research and communication.